Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Most Annoying Song...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Annoying Song...

    I had forgotten it until you mentioned it, now it's stuck in my head!

  2. #42
    Inactive Member fleenor22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2004
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Annoying Song...

    some country isint even country anymore, country is Cowboy boots & hats' straight legged' jeans & a button up.. shew & look at some of em.

    But one annoying song if :That country song not sure of the name I think its Finding Atlantis! SHEW.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Annoying Song...

    Hey you cant blame some of these up and coming country music singers that dont wanna dress like that. I love country music, but theres no way in hell Id ever dress like that. haha

  4. #44
    Inactive Member cats78's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Annoying Song...

    Anything by slipknot.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Annoying Song...

    Yeah- By Usher..i hate that damn song

    Tipsy- JKwon
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  6. #46
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Most Annoying Song...

    Anything by Lil Jon-learn some more words homie [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    REDNECK WOMAN and SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #47
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Most Annoying Song...

    I hate that song... "I am like a bird I'll only fly away" or whatever by Nelly Furtado. The girls I played ball with in HS loved it and whenever we'd have a road trip they'd play it over and over which only made me hate it even more.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •